- Verify that you’re registered to vote at your current address (The easiest option is to use the name, county, date of birth selection criteria.)
- Not registered? Or need to update your address?
- If you think this is an error and you should be registered or if you’re registered at an old address, call 844-TX-VOTES and we’ll work through the issue with you.
- If you have never been registered in Texas, unfortunately, the deadline to register in advance of the March 3rd election has passed. But get registered at your current address now to make sure you’re ready for the November election!
- For the March 3 Primary: We don’t register as Democrats or Republicans in Texas. When you get to your voting site, you simply tell the person checking you in that you’d like a Democratic ballot.