The deadline to register to vote for the September 28 Special Election in HD-118 was Monday, August 30, 2021.
Use this form to confirm, update, or submit your registration:
If you have questions, please call our voter assistance hotline at 844-TX-VOTES.
I voted in the November 2020 Election – how can I confirm I’m still registered to vote at my current address?
- If nothing on your voter registration card has changed, then you don’t need to do anything – just double check your voter registration information is correct here.
- If you can’t find your registration there, you can also call your county’s voter registrar. You can find their contact information here.
- If you have moved within the county or changed your name, you can update your information here.
- If you have moved from one county to another or are a new Texas resident, you will need to re-register. You can access a voter registration application on www.RegisterTexas.com.
How do I get registered to vote for the next election?
- If you don’t have a printer, to request a voter registration application:
- Enter your information at www.RegisterTexas.com to request an application be mailed to you. Fill it out and mail it to your election official in the provided envelope.
- If you have access to a printer:
- Fill in your info here and print out a voter registration form. You will also need a stamp and an envelope.
- To register in person, find your county and find the address and hours of your registrar’s office here.
- If you need to update the address on your driver’s license or state ID, you can complete both processes together online. Follow the instructions here.
I updated my registration or sent in my application. How long should it be before I’m registered?
- By law, your county’s voter registrar must process your registration within 7 days of them receiving your application.
- If your application was postmarked by the deadline (30 days before the runoff election in your jurisdiction), you are eligible to vote anytime during early voting or on Election Day. You do not have to wait until Election Day.