- What are the requirements to be eligible to register to vote?
- Are a United States citizen
- Will be 18 years old by Election Day (and are at least 17 years and 10 months old when you submit your application)
- Are not currently incarcerated, on parole, under supervision, or on probation for a felony conviction
- Have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote
- When is the deadline to register to vote?
- Monday, October 5.