The voter registration deadline is coming up on October 5th!
Use the options below to verify your registration and register or update your registration!
Are you registered at your current address?
Let’s get you registered!
There’s still time to register or update your registration before the October 5th deadline!
1. You will need a printer, stamp, and envelope. You can also look up a place to print here.
2. Find your county and find the address and hours of your registrar’s office to register in person!
3. Check out this map to find the location and hours of the in-person Vote-A-Palooza site closest one to you!
- What are the requirements to be eligible to register to vote?
- Are a United States citizen
- Will be 18 years old by Election Day (and are at least 17 years and 10 months old when you submit your application)
- Are not currently incarcerated, on parole, under supervision, or on probation for a felony conviction
- Have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote
- When is the deadline to register to vote?
- Monday, October 5.