Return your ballot today by hand-delivering it to your county’s hand-delivery sites:
If your ballot has been received by your local elections office, it will show up on this tool within a few days.
- When do I have to apply for a mail ballot by?
- The deadline to apply for a mail ballot was October 23rd.
- When does my mail ballot need to be received in order to be counted?
- We are strongly recommend that you hand-deliver your ballot to the hand-delivery site(s) in your county, which must be done by 7pm on Election Day. If you must mail your ballot, the absolute latest that your county can receive your ballot is 7pm on Election Day (if it’s not postmarked) or 5pm the day after Election Day (as long as it’s postmarked by 7pm on Election Day).
- How much postage do I need to put on the envelope of my mail ballot?
- We strongly recommend that you hand-deliver your ballot. If you must mail your ballot, the amount of postage you need to use varies by county, but we have collected information from a number of counties here across the state. We suggest you use at least this amount of postage on your ballot envelope.
- Can I send my ballot by FedEx or UPS?
- We strongly recommend that you hand-deliver your ballot. If you chose to send your ballot via FedEx or UPS, keep in my that the envelope containing your ballot will not be postmarked, so it must arrive by Election Day.
- What if I become disabled or hospitalized on or after October 23rd?
- You have the option of voting a late ballot. A registered voter who becomes disabled or hospitalized on or after Oct 23rd may fill out this application, have a physician, chiropractor, or practitioner complete the affidavit section, and have a friend, family member, or other representative deliver the application and pick up a ballot from the early voting clerk. The application can be submitted beginning Saturday, October 31st until 5pm on Election Day. Then, the voter can mark the ballot, and their representative can personally deliver it back to the early voting clerk’s office before 7:00 pm on Election Day.